Bangkok Foodie: Farm Design
Farm Design has 7 branches in Bangkok and is specialized in milk products from Hokkaido. Its cheesecake is quite popular. Everyone, say “moooo!”
How does it look like?
As its name states it, you will feel that you are back at the farm. The different branches have all the same esthetic: a barn feel with a lot of wood and some green fake grass. I love their take away packaging made out of recycled carton and with their cute logo.
How do they treat you?
It is an average order and pick up coffee shop, but in the branches visited (Bang Na, Central World and Rama 9) the staff was efficient and friendly.
How is the food?
You usually go to Farm Design for its amazing cheesecakes, they are light and original with a lot of varieties and seasonal choices. I’ve particularly enjoyed their chocolate cheesecake and the mango sticky rice one.
The beverages are milky and delicious but my favorite by far is their ice mint latte, with a great minty flavor which doesn’t overpower the coffee taste.
Here is their sweet menu. Count around a hundred bahts for the drinks.
If you want an alternative to true coffee or Starbucks, with some light and yummy pastries, go to Farm Design.
How to go there?
Terminal 21 (BTS Asoke) 4th floor
Central World (BTS Siam) 7th floor
Emporium (BTS Phrom Phong) 5th floor
Central Plaza Grand Rama 9 1st floor
The Nine （Rama９） 1st floor
Central Plaza Ladprao 2nd floor
Central Bangna 5th floor
- Bangkok Foodie: Vista Café, Mega Bangna (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Mr Jones’ Orphanage, Siam Center (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Let them eat cake, Siam Center (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Seoul Grill, Central Bangna (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Spoonful Zakka Café, The Portico (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: บ้านหญิง Baan Ying, Café and Meal, Terminal 21 (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Follow me around: Talat Rodfai, Train Night Market, Bangkok (video) (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Bangkok Burger Company, Mega Bangna (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Gyu Grill, Mega Bangna (damieniciouailleurs.com)