What real is silent, what not is exaggerate by Phitak Jangmongkol
What real is silent, what not is exaggerate by Phitak Jangmongkol is questionning our place in this world, our time and space. Do we still inhabit the places and objects we have interacted with? Do reflective surfaces, such as mirrors or water, reflect on our present or our past and emotions?
Where to see it?
In BACC (opposite MBK, BTS: national stadium), as part of the 59th National exhibition of art.
- Driving Force of Memory by Wari Saengsuwo (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Matter between Me and Another Me by Niramon Khetging (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Face by Kamolpan Chotvichai (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Records of the memory by Santichai Tipnet (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Worship by Pornwipa Suriyakarn (damieniciouailleurs.com)