Bangkok Foodie: The Coffee Zelection, Ari
Want a cup of Joe in Ari? But so many places to choose from. Let’s have a look at the most biker-looking one: The Coffee Zelection.
How does it look like?
From the outside, the three mini-motorbikes make the place stand out. Once you enter, you will get a bit confused though. The first few seating arrangements (the beautiful sofa and the benches on the opposite) look nice and comfy. But once you pass the cashier, everything seems too generic and cold.
How do they treat you?
The staff wasn’t really knowledgeable about anything on the menu. But was still polite and friendly.
How is the food?
The coffee wasn’t really good and it’s always a turn off to be served your coffee in a take away plastic cup when you are seated inside. It’s even more disarming when you are in a sit and order place and not in a common Starbucks like concept.
The black forest chocolate crepe was beautiful but the inside too gooey and unappetizing.
Everything on the menu is about a 100-150 bahts.
Maybe for a quick coffee on the go (though it wasn’t that great) but there are way too many places in Ari to choose from to feel like going back to this place.
How to go there?
The Coffee Zelection is located on soi Phahon Yothin 7, downstairs Ban Yosawadee.
- Bangkok Foodie: Casa Lapin, Ari (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Farm Design (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Vista Café, Mega Bangna (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Gazebo Gastro Bar, Terminal 21 (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Panary Café, Ari (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Café Kaldi, Esplanade (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Chu, Exchange Tower (damieniciouailleurs.com)