Bangkok Foodie: Gyu Grill, Mega Bangna
There are plenty of Grills buffet in Bangkok. The Korean Style Grill: Gyu Grill, located in Mega Bangna, is one of the most pleasant and tastiest.
How does it look like?
Big cartoonish cows and wooden interior, Gyu Grill gives you the impression to have set foot in a psychedelic barn.
How do they treat you?
The service is really efficient. Even on a crowded day, there are always waiters helping you ordering new dishes or ready to be grilled meat and seafood. They are also quick to take away the empty boxes that usually pile up on your table.
How is the food?
The meat and fishes are very fresh and delicious to grill. I especially loved the Korean inspired side dishes and dipping sauce. Special mentions to the spicy soup, garlic rice and the fried chicken salad.
399 bahts per person and kids eat for free!
I really enjoyed Gyu Grill and I’m sure to go back there with my family whenever I’ m in Megabangna.
9 out of 10 cows
How to go there?
5th Floor, Central Plaza Pinklao Tel.02 884 8597.
2nd Mega Tel.02 105 1429.
- Bangkok Foodie: Bangkok Burger Company, Mega Bangna (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Carl’s Jr., Mega Bangna (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Alto Coffee, Megabangna (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Casa Lapin x 49 (damieniciouailleurs.com)
- Bangkok Foodie: Too fast to sleep, MRT Sam Yan (damieniciouailleurs.com)